Thomas had made a whole bunch of a Danish speciality- Polsehorns! -and they look good enough to be featured on this (ahem) exclusive food blog.
500 g flour
25 g yeast
3 dl water
1/2 tsp salt
1. Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water and then mix in the other ingredients.
2. Knead dough well and seperate them in four portions.
3. Roll each portion out in a circle and cut into six pieces (like a pizza)
3. Roll a sausage into each portion. (You can sprinkle sesame seeds on top, that was my idea)
4. Bake at 200 degrees for 15 mins.