2 slabs of pork (cubed)
1 onion (sliced)
brocolli, carrots and cauliflower (sliced)
1 tbs dark soya sauce
1 tbs light soya sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsb oyster sauce
3 tbs madlavning flode (18%)
1/2 tsp cornflour
1. Cube pork and marinate with 1/2 tsp of the following- oyster sauce, soya sauce, sesame oil and salt.
2. Heat oil in a wok and fry onion till softened. Add pork and fry well.
3. Add vegetables after 15 mins.
4. When vegetables have softened, add oyster sauce, soya sauces, sesame oil, salt and pepper.
5. Add madlavnings flode.
6. Mix cornflour with a little water and add the mixture to the sauce to thicken it.
7. Serve with rice.