1/2 pkt of spaghetti (break it in halves and boil)
1/2 clove garlic
1 thumb sized piece of ginger
- Grind up in mincer
3 sprigs coriander chopped
1/2 cup beansprouts
3 tbs tomato sauce
1 tbs chilli sauce
1 tbs soya sauce
1. Heat oil and fry sambal paste.
2. Add beansprouts and fry until softened.
3. Add noodles and stir under high heat.
4. Add tomato sauce, chilli sauce and soya sauce.
5. Fry until dry- and then add eggs. Move noodles against the side of the wok and break eggs in the middle. Cook until scrambled. Then mix up with the rest of the noodles.
6. Add coriander. Cook for another 5 mins. Then remove and serve.
Note: Tastes very good with shrimps and meat. I just happened to make a vegetarian version.