I made this really satisfyingly tasty soup for lunch today.
1 white onion
1 stalk spring onion
1/2 tsp ginger powder (or a cube of ginger)
2 tbs plain white yogurt
salt and pepper
sprinkle of dried herbs
1. Place vegetables in a pot in boil until soft. I wanted a chunky texture so I boiled them until partially cooked (for 25 mins).
2. Place broth and cooked veggies in blender. Blend for 2 mins by pulsing at regular intervals.
3. Place blended vegetable broth into pot, add seasonings.
4. Turn off heat and put in yogurt when soup is slightly cooler (after 5 mins)
5. Serve with sprinkle of dried herbs on top- I used some dill.