Thai flat rice noodles (1/2 pkt)
200 g beansprouts
1 clove garlic
1 square of fried tofu (you can get this at the Asian shop)
3 tbs fish sauce
1 tbs dark soya sauce
1 tbs white vinegar
1 tbs sugar
1 tsp salt
50 g ground peanut
1 tbs chilli flakes
1. Heat oil and fry garlic until brown.
2. Add 2 cups of water and then add the dried rice noodle.
3. Cook until softened. Add beansprouts, tofu and seasonings.
4. Add chopped coriander. Keep stir frying on high heat.
5. Serve with ground peanuts, dried chilli flakes and a lime garnish.