This Japanese inspired noodle soup is very comforting on cold winter afternoons.
1 fillet of fish- deboned
1 pack of dried egg noodles
2 slices of seaweed
1 thumbsized cube ginger
1 clove garlic
1 red chilli- sliced
sprigs of brocolli
1 tbs light soya sauce
1 tbs dark soya sauce
1/2 tsp sesame oil
salt and white pepper
1. Heat water and add ginger and garlic. Simmer for 30 mins.
2. Add chilli, brocolli and fish. Boil until fish begins to flake.
3. Season with soya sauce, sesame oil and salt.
4. Add egg noodles. Cook until the egg noodles have fully softened.
5. Add the dried seaweed and cook for 5 mins.
6. Serve with a sprinkle of white pepper on top.