I love the taste of panna cotta- its so light and creamy. I placed my homegrown cherries on it and it was delicious!
2 cups heavy cream
50 g sugar
1 tsp vanilla sugar
2.5 tsp powdered gelatin
3 tbs cold water
1. Heat cream and sugar in a saucepan. Add vanilla sugar.
2. In the meantime, sprinkle powdered gelatin in the cold water and let it stand for five minutes.
3. Pour the hot cream mixture over the gelatin mixture and stir thoroughly.
4. Pour into prepared cups. This recipe can be divided into four cups.
5. Keep it in the fridge for at least 4 hours to set.
6. Garnish with cherries and mint leaf.