I have showcased a pizza recipe on the blog before, but I wanted to put this up as it is a different combination of toppings that made for an absolutely superb pizza. This time around, I went for the freshest ingredients possible.
1. Tomatoes on vine (this made for a far tastier tomato than the ones sold without stalks or vines)
2. Onion (I had to use white, but red onions or shallots are tastiest)
3. Garlic (roughly chopped)
4. Fresh basil leaves torn up
5. Dried French pepperoni sliced thinly
6. Black olives (I find the ones sold without brine taste better than with brine)
7. Cheese topping: a mixture of parmesan, mozarella and cheddar