Im having a wonderful time, eating fresh baked bread in the morning. Thomas has gotten his baking gloves back on and made a delicious loaf with sundried tomatoes, olives and onions.
500g breadmix (you can get this from Netto, its called brodmix)
50 g fresh yeast
0.6 litres lukewarm water
100 g of chopped onion
100 g chopped black olives (pitted)
100 g chopped sundried tomato
1 tsp sugar
100 g white flour
1. Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water.
2. Mix all the ingredients together (including yeast mixture) in an electric mixer.
3. Leave it to rise for 30 mins.
4. Beat it down, shape the breads and allow it to rise again for 40 mins.
5. Bake at 180 degrees for approximately 25 mins.