cooking food from home and experimenting with new cuisines
Tuesday, June 05, 2012
Cream of Mushroom Soup
A hearty and healthy soup made with fresh mushrooms.
300 g mushrooms chopped
1 onion sliced thinly
3 cloves garlic chopped
100 g cream
half a pot of vegetable stock
salt and pepper
1. Heat olive oil and cook onions and garlic.
2. Add mushrooms and cook until mushrooms 'sweat' and turn soft.
3. Add the stock and boil the mushroom mix until softened.
4. Blend in blender and return to pot.
5. Heat up again and season. Add cream at the end to thicken the soup.