Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Chicken Cutlet with Lemon Mustard Sauce
2 chicken breasts- hammered until flat
3 tbs soya sauce
1/2 tbs black pepper
1. Marinade the flattened chicken breast with soya sauce and black pepper.
For the cutlet:
1/2 cup flour (seasoned with salt)
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
1. Take marinaded chicken and coat with flour.
2. Dip in egg
3. Dip in breadcrumbs
4. Fry in pan until well cooked.
For the sauce:
1/2 pkt cream
1/2 tsp mustard
1/2 chicken stock cube
1. Add cream to the pan after frying the chicken.
2. Add lemon, mustard and chicken stock cube. Simmer until thickened and serve with the chicken.
Posted by Paula at 7:13 PM