Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Jamie Oliver's spaghetti con gamberetti e rucola
455 g dried spaghetti
extra virgin olive oil
2 cloves garlic chopped
1-2 dried chillies (soaked in hot water and chopped)
400 g tiger prawns
1 cup white wine
6 sundried tomatoes blitzed in a food processor
zest and juice of 1 lemon
2 handfuls of rucola
salt and pepper
1. Boil spaghetti in a separate pot.
2. Heat olive oil and fry minced garlic.
3. When garlic begins to brown, add tiger prawns
4. Stir fry for a while and add chillies.
5. Add the sundried tomato paste
6. Add the wine.
7. When the spaghetti is cooked al-dente, toss into the pan with the sauce mix and stir. Add in half the rucola and mix well. Add the lemon juice and zest.
8. Serve garnish with the rest of the rucola.
9. You can serve with some grated cheese,
Posted by Paula at 8:34 PM