cooking food from home and experimenting with new cuisines
Monday, October 22, 2012
Douple Dip French Toast with Maple Syrup
So, my breakfasts dont only consist of bihun and fried rice but occasionally includes bread ;-) This french toast recipe came about from an experiment I did where I 'double dipped' the bread after it had already been fried in egg. It gives for a heartier and more delicious version of french toast.
White sliced bread (6)
3 eggs beaten
sprinkle of salt.
1. Sprinkle eggs with salt and set aside.
2. Cut the toast in triangles.
3. Dip in egg and fry on both sides.
4. Dip in egg again and fry again.
5. Serve with a dollop of maple syrup.