Thursday, October 18, 2012
Fried Instant Noodles
2 packets of chicken flavoured yum yum noodles
1 cup bean sprouts
1 carrot finely sliced
4 cloves garlic chopped
1 chilli padi chopped
1/2 tsp light soya sauce
1/2 tsp dark soya sauce
1/2 tsp sesame oil
salt and white pepper
Juice of half a lime
1. Boil the egg noodles separately in a pot without the seasonings.
2. Heat oil in wok and fry the garlic. Add chilli padi.
3. Then add carrot and fry under high heat
4. Add beansprouts and fry for another 5 mins before adding cooked noodles.
5. Use only 1 packet of the seasoning mix, discard the second packet.
6. Add the other condiments and continue stir frying under high heat.
7. Serve topped off with lime juice.
Posted by Paula at 8:50 PM