Wednesday, October 24, 2012
'Fry-up' Char Kway Teow
200 g fresh fettucine noodles
100 g pork sliced thinly
1 head garlic chopped
100 g beansprouts
2 tbs kecap manis
1 tbs dark soya sauce
1 tbs light soya sauce
3 chilli padi
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 lime wedge to serve
1. Heat 1 tbs peanut oil and fry garlic
2. Add pork and fry under high heat.
3. Add the beansprouts when pork is cooked.
4. Boil fettucine noodles until al-dente and set aside in the meantime. Add to the wok when beansprouts are fully cooked.
5. Add the condiments and continue fry under high heat until the noodles are seared.
6. Serve hot with a lime wedge.