Friday, January 04, 2013
Pizza Hut Original Pan Pizza Recipe
Ingredients for the dough:
1 and 1/3 cups of warm water
1/4 cup of milk powder
1 teaspoon salt
4 cups flour
1 tbs sugar
1 packet dry yeast
2 tbs vegetable oil for the dough
9 ounces of vegetable oil for the pans (3 ounces per pan)
1. Add yeast, sugar, salt and milk powder to a bowl.
2. Add the warm water and stir to mix well
3. Let it sit for two mins.
4. Add oil and stir again.
5. Add flour and stir until flour is absorbed.
6. Knead the dough
7. Roll out into three balls.
8. Roll out the balls into circular discs.
9. Place in cake pans.
10. Cover with a plate and keep in a warm area for 1.5 hours
When the dough is ready, assemble your pizza and bake at 250 degrees for 25 mins at the lower half section of the oven. Bon Appetit!
Posted by Paula at 12:23 PM